By: Harrison Burch (@HarryBurchLifts)
Once you try this recipe, you'll be begging for S’more. Perfect for a cold night or a post recovery treat, this S’Mores Stuffed PROtein Cookie Cake can't be beat.
- 1 serving protein pancake mix
- 15g XTEND PRO Chocolate Lava Cake
- 14g Coconut Flour
- 14g Light Butter
- 1 Graham Cracker Sheet
- 1 Marshmallow
- 1 S’mores Pop Tart
- Melt butter in the microwave.
- Stir butter into dry ingredients, adding water slowly until a thick pancake-like batter is formed.
- Pour the batter into a skillet leaving a little mixture behind.
- Add a Pop Tart on top, then pour the remaining mixture over the Pop Tart.
- Bake around 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees, checking for doneness around the 8 minute mark with a toothpick.
*Removing the Pop Tart would also save you about half of the carbs and half of the fat, creating a perfect protein brownie!