By JamaRR Royster
Looking for the ultimate pancake stack? Look no further than this decadent pile of Cookie Butter PROtein pancakes smothered in jelly and drizzled with Cookie Butter syrup.
- 1 cup of Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1/2 scoop of XTEND PRO Cookie Butter protein
- 3/8 cup of Chocolate Almond Milk
- Grape Jelly
- Add 1 cup of buttermilk pancake mix and a half scoop of XTEND PRO Cookie Butter protein powder to a bowl.
- Blend or whisk with 3/8 cup of almond milk. Add more milk if needed. Do not over beat the batter. Let stand for a couple minutes.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto a preheated, lightly oiled griddle set at 375F, or on a skillet set at medium. Flip flapjacks after bubbles stop forming and bottom side is golden brown. Cook opposite side until golden brown. *Helpful tip: to keep pancakes fluffy, try not to spread the batter too thin on the skillet or griddle.
- For Cookie Butter syrup, pour about ½ scoop of protein powder into a bowl and add a small amount of vanilla almond milk (not too much) to find a thick consistency to go on top of pancakes.
- Stack and layer pancakes with grape jelly.
- Pour Cookie Butter PROtein drizzle over top of the pancake stack as desired.
Eat and enjoy.