By: Spencer Miller (Macro Chef)
This decadent chocolate avocado protein pudding is insanely delicious, low-carb, and keto-friendly. Have your pudding and eat it, too?
- 3 scoops XTEND PRO Chocolate Lava Cake protein powder
- 1 large, ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp cacao powder*
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or preferred milk)
- 2 tbsp natural almond butter (or peanut butter)
- 2 tbsp Keto chocolate chips, melted
- pinch of sea salt
*You can use more or less cacao powder depending on your desired chocolate preferences. I used a little bit more since I really enjoy the dark chocolate flavor.
**Ingredients listed above are to make the recipe keto. You can use alternatives such as regular dairy milk and regular chocolate chips if you don’t need it to be keto.
- Slice open and remove the pit from the avocado. Scoop out the flesh and set aside.
- In a food processor, add avocado, almond milk, melted chocolate, and almond butter.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Add cacao powder, protein powder, and salt. Blend again until smooth and incorporated.
- Divide into 4 servings and enjoy!
Per serving (out of 4):
- 235 calories
- 22 protein
- 13 carbs
- 13 fat