By: Spencer Miller (Macro Chef)
This cookie butter protein milkshake is perfectly sweet and creamy from the banana, and protein-packed from the cookie butter flavored protein powder.
- 1 scoop XTEND Pro Cookie Butter protein powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup ice*
- 1 tbsp cookie butter (or Biscoff spread) + more for topping
- 1/4 tsp Xantham gum**
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
*Depending on how thick you want the shake, you can adjust the ice to use more or less.
**Xantham gum helps make it a much thicker milkshake texture without adding ice cream. It can be found in the baking aisle of most groceries. It can be omitted if you can’t find it.
1. Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until a thick, smooth milkshake forms.
2. Drizzle with a little bit of extra cookie butter and sprinkle with cinnamon if desired. Enjoy!
Nutrition per serving (out of 2):