By: Spencer Miller (Macro Chef)
This cookie butter protein cookie dough is super delicious, creamy, protein-packed, and filled with decadent cookie butter flavor. All you need is a blender and you can whip up this healthy, no-bake cookie dough in minutes!
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 scoops XTEND PRO Cookie Butter
- 1/4 cup nut butter of choice*
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 5 cookies (optional)**
- Make sure garbanzo beans are drained and rinsed well. You don’t want any of the liquid remaining on them, as it will affect the flavor.
- Add garbanzo beans, protein powder, nut butter, cinnamon, and salt to a food processor or powerful blender (food processor preferred).
- Process until a smooth, thick cookie dough forms. It may take a little bit, and you will need to scrape down the sides as you are blending.
- Once blended, add cookies. Pulse into cookies are broken up and incorporated into the batter. Enjoy!
Nutrition per 2 tbsp. serving: 100 calories, 8 protein, 7 carbs, 5 fat, 2 fiber, 1 sugar
*This recipe used peanut butter, but almond butter, cashew butter, or even sunflower seed butter (for nut free) can be used.
**Adding the cookies will make it a little bit higher calorie, but also add tremendous cookie flavor and really complete this Cookie Butter PROtein Cookie Dough. I used some peanut butter cream cookies, but any preferred cookie can be used.