By Harrison Burch (@HarryBurchLifts)
As cold months rush in, these Caramel Apple Slow Cooker PROats are sure to warm you up. Enjoy this easy recipe and savor the festive taste of Fall while it lasts.
- 80g Steel Cut Oats
- 1 scoop XTEND PRO Salted Caramel Shake
- 100g Granny Smith Apple
- Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Salt, Sugar Free Syrup
- Cook your oats with 320g water, or a 4:1 ratio of water to oats.
- Add seasonings to taste.
- Add half of the apple to oats and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Once finished, allow to cool slightly before adding XTEND PRO and top with remaining apple
PRO tip: toss apple in a pan to caramelize before topping. Top finished dish with a drizzle of sugar free maple syrup
Calories - 436