by Spencer Miller, "The Macro Chef"
Blood Orange Chia Pudding makes for a perfect low maintenance breakfast or tasty afternoon snack. It's easy to make, delicious and refreshing. You can eat it on it's own or use it as a spread. Check out the recipe and give it a try.
- 2 cups (480mL) water
- 3 scoops (43g) XTEND® Original Italian Blood Orange BCAA’s
- ¼ cup (60g) chia seeds
- ½ cup (160g) orange marmalade (sugar free or regular)
*Can use sugar free or regular orange marmalade. Nutrition is for sugar free.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Whisk together until completely combined.
- Let sit in the fridge overnight to let chia seeds absorb water and thicken.
- Place in a sealed container for up to a week, or freeze to last longer.
Yield: 18 servings (2 tbsp, 40g each)
Nutrition (per serving): 30 calories, 2 protein, 3 carbs, 1 fat