Today I’m going to show you what I eat daily on my lean bulk diet.
People ask me all the time, “what do I eat”, I’m going to make this simple and break it down meal by meal.
Meal 1 - Breakfast
- 7 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 4 packets of quaker grits
- Macros: 579 calories, 39 grams of protein, 7 grams fat, 90 grams of carbohydrates
Sadik: "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so it’s very important that I load up on carbohydrates and protein first thing in the morning."
Meal 2 - Mid-Morning Snack
- 6.5 chicken breast and 8 oz of Jasmin rice
- Macros: 476 calories, 58 grams of protein, 8 grams fat, 43 grams of carbohydrates
Sadik: "We can’t forget about chicken and rice, it’s a staple of most bodybuilding diets. While we’re talking about rice, there’s the age-old discussion brown rice vs white rice, in small quantities like this, the difference isn’t going to be drastic, so you’re going to eat the rice that digests and tastes best for you."
Meal 3 - Pre-Workout Meal
- 1 box of Pasta Roni and 6.5 oz chicken breast
- Macros: 719 calories, 59 g protein, 11 g fat, 96 g carbohydrates
Meal 4 - Post-Workout Snack
- 1 ½ scoops of XTEND Pro and 1 bagel
- Macros: 465 calories, 49 grams of protein, 3 grams of fat, 61 grams of carbohydrates
Meal 5 - Evening Dinner
- 8 oz flank steak and 10 oz white potato
- Macros: 439 calories, 7 grams of protein, 19 grams of fat, 60 grams of carbohydrates
Meal 6 - Evening Snack
- 7 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, and 2/3 cups of old-fashioned oatmeal
- Macros: 496 calories, 46 grams of protein, 15 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbohydrates
People ask me all the time, “Sadik, what do you eat?” And now you know. So, if you’re trying to lean bulk, you should check out some of my favorites.