Looking for low carb, high protein pancakes? Watch as Team XTEND’s Scott Mathison whips up a batch to fuel his fitness goals. His protein pick is XTEND PRO, our pure whey protein isolate with added branched-chain amino acids.
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 whole egg
- 1 scoop XTEND PRO Cookie Butter
- Mix egg whites, almond flour, egg, and protein together.
- Cook on low/medium heat for 1-2 mins or until you see bubbles coming through then flip!
- Cook for another minute then enjoy.
Why use whey protein in your recipe? It contains the full range of essential amino acids (EAAs) in abundance, making it a high-quality complete protein. Furthermore, whey protein is broken down, assimilated, and utilized relatively quickly by the human body, and numerous research studies have produced strong scientific evidence that whey protein supplementation can help you increase muscle mass and enhance muscle performance—including strength, power, and endurance—and help facilitate fat loss. Dive deeper into what whey protein is, how it works, and how to use whey protein for your health and fitness goals in our Whey Protein 101 article.
Mastered this recipe and want more? Check out our blog for more inspiration including:
- Nutty Butter Protein Pancakes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Protein Pancakes
- Cookie Butter Protein Pancakes
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Protein Pancakes
Whatever you need in terms of supplementation, we are ready to deliver. Helping you stay safe, healthy, and fit is our number-one priority.