Just because the summer is coming to an end, that doesn't mean the party is over. We asked our guy Marc Fitt for his favorite XTEND Mixology recipe and he shared a light, refreshing blend so good it will keep the beach vibes going long after the temperature drops. Here's his recipe for The Fitt Ocean!
- 1 scoop of XTEND Blue Raspberry
- 1 oz of Vodka
- 1/2 oz of lemon juice (from fresh squeezed lemon)
- 7 oz of sparkling water
- Stevia to line the rim of the glass
- Prep ingredients in proper quantities
- In a glass, mix a scoop of XTEND in sparkling water and stir until dissolved
- Add a handful of ice to a shaker and pour XTEND and sparkling water mixture into the shaker
- Add vodka
- Juice the lemon and add it to the shaker. Juice a little extra to use for the rim of the glass, and set aside
- Stir all ingredients together
- Grab a new glass and dip the rim in leftover lemon juice then into a plate with stevia to "salt the rim"
- Pour over ice
- Enjoy The Fitt Ocean!
Use code MIXTEND to score 30% off Mixology recipes flavors until Sept 15th! Savings applied at checkout.